Ano-Tech Computers > English

Griefing in Nether

<< < (2/3) > >>

joyjoy98:
It is called translate, I don't really have time to translate a whole paragraph about your situation.
BTW dude emil I'm English i kinda do believe i am, what do you call it better that you at english.
And halleh a book cant translate sentences nor paragraphs only words.

Emilpoika:

--- Sitat fra: joyjoy98 på 17. Juni 2012, 17:16 pm ---It is called translate, I don't really have time to translate a whole paragraph about your situation.
BTW dude emil I'm English i kinda do believe i am, what do you call it better that you at english.
And halleh a book cant translate sentences nor paragraphs only words.

--- Slutt sitat ---

I really don't care about where you're from, it doesn't improve your English at all.
And books can actually translate sentences, if they are typical phrases.
NB. *Capital I, *"BTW dude emil I'm" -You're missing some commas, and "Emil" is a name, so you'll have to write it with a capital E. *"what do you call it better that you at english." This is to badly written for me to understand..*"And halleh a book" - You're missing some commas here, again. *Not cant, but can't.

SmokeyNaruto:
Well just to let you guys know, I'm English to.

Cybersyn:
I don't understand why this thread is here at all, since none of us are actually english-speaking. And, as far as I know, this thread already exists in the Norwegian section of the forums. As I said before, there is no reason that this thread is here, so I think it should be removed or closed.

Emilpoika:
Good point. There was no reason to create this post. But still, that's not a good reason to remove it. It contains usefull information about the server for other players, therefore I see no reason to delete it. If you can find any arguments for deleting it, and removing this information from the English players on the server, then I won't disagree.

Navigering

[0] Oversikt

[#] Neste side

[*] Forrige side

Skift til full visning